Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Australia Part 2

I know it was AUGUST when I visited Australia but GIVE ME A BREAK! Our life has been insanely crazy -k-? Here are a few more fun pics and memories like...... THE MELBOURNE MARKET..Or.....
Went IceSkating!

Steve and Ben (Father and Son)

Bonded with Bens Mum, Dad, Sister, Her boyfriend
(Jenny, Steve, Ainsley, Damien)




Had an AMAZING 25th B-day and Engagement Party at EscarGrill with all of his and our Family and Friends! Lots of Non-alcoholic bubbly and Lots of Fun memories!
 
Ben took me to my favorite store for my Birthday..... Awwww Tiffany's anywhere you go on earth!

The Twelve Apostles and a Panda in the middle of the Road!

GO SAINT KILDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Our cute Football scarves that we will be wearing at all the games!)

City of Melbourne!


Last but NOT least.... The Thomson/Weatherly Family! I am sooooo thankful and blessed to be part of this amazing Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment