Sunday, November 27, 2011

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

 

Well the day has finally come. It is officially Mine and Ben’s One Year Anniversary!

We met in August, and Ben officially came out to Tucson, AZ This time last year, and we made a compromise that as soon as we have our first date it will put an Official Stamp on our relationship!

My Life has changed so incredibly much ever since I met Ben. He is so positive and uplifting. He knows how to support me when I am feeling any weird moodiness :) .

Because of meeting Ben, We are now Married and I am a WIFE!!!! I hope to be the Best wife to him.. and though we are apart… It only brings us closer… and one day sooner to see each other again.

So… What did we do on our first date? WELL….

When I met Ben at the Airport last year we walked towards the car and he gave me a blue little box…. I opened it and he bought me a beautiful Tiffany & Co Bracelet! I loved it! It was a little big though so we decided sometime that week we would go to our local Tiffany & CO and see about perhaps getting the chain shortened.

So on Saturday November 27th 2010  we made our way to Tiffany’s and while we were there he looked at me and said he wanted to buy me Earrings… I was a little hesitant…but caved in lol. I wear those earrings like everyday now! Any who… We were at La Encantada and it was their Snow Night..so there was Christmas music and bubbles flying everywhere (their version of snow in Tucson)

026

We then proceeded to Our now Favorite Pizza Place in Tucson…

SAUCE!

028

After Sauce we then proceeded to Melting Pot.. it was soooo YUMMY!

032

My Life has truly changed for the BETTER ever since I met this man…. HE IS MY LIFE! HE IS MY MAN! HE IS MY HUSBAND!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, can you guys just stop being so stinkin' cute already! Love the pictures :) Gotta meet your husband Alexis! Love you girl-

    ReplyDelete