Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Dinner "Situation"

Today, I found a GREAT Recipe from Pinterest !!!! Tomorrow is Australia Day! ... I asked Ben what it was and he said.. I dunno, an excuse for a holiday? HAHA... So I will have to look it up and find out myself. BUT ANYWAY!..... We got the chocolate chips at the CHOCOLATE FACTORY, PANNY's Phillip Island Chocolate!!! Here is the Website if ya wanna take a look!

Phillip Island Chocolate Factory


After the Chocolate Factory, we went to the Grocery Store... and Ben decided to cook us Dinner!!!! As you can see from the Picture he was a little nervous to make the Burgers....

And............. He tasted the Almost done product....then realised.....he was tasting Plastic........

                                            BLESS HIS HEART

                   

1 comment:

  1. Awww... so cute! I'm guessing the plastic burgers brought out the pizza? lol... love all your blog posts Alexis! Miss you :(

    ReplyDelete