Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LiL Miss Spunky SASHA

                  SASHA WEATHERLY

        BORN ON THE 26th of February 2012
(Don't mind the scratch on her face, she got in a fight with a fellow bro/sis pup from her litter prior to us picking her up)

Well folks... We got ourself an amazing beautiful hyper lil pup! She is a 8 week old golden Retriever Girly girl... with so much energy!!!!!


We picked Sasha up on her 8 Week mark . When we arrived, she was dead asleep all snuggled up in her red blanket that Auntie Carolyn baught for her...(She is so spoiled with love).

She was baught in Terelgon... I dont know how to spell it nor do I care... is that bad? its my blog, and I can do what I want! Anywho, it was 2 hours away from good ol Phillip Island, so when we traveled back this beautiful little thing was super good... I think she likes car rides. We got home, and had the fenced off area all ready thanks to Grandpa Weatherly, and she slept like a baby, nice and quiet. We woke up, and she wee'd as soon as we saw her...she got a lil toooooo excited.

So I had Sasha all day and we played and she'd sleep and then we would play and then she would sleep...

I went to work that night and the lil pup was all Bens, and as soon as I got home he stood up and pointed at the pretty calm pup at this stage and announced "THIS PUP IS CRAZY!!!!!" I was a little suprised until she then started to run around acting like a mad man!!! haha Silly little girl.

We are in for a ride!!!

Here is a Video of her Sitting for me!!!!
http://youtu.be/bLnROHtUmYA

I dont know why the youtube video doesnt pop up but if you want to check her out just click the link. And also for the clicker...you click, then give a treat.... sorta messed this one up but she still sits!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable!!! Charles and Jack tell you to say to say hi to their new friend Sasha!!!

    ReplyDelete