Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Well so far so good on my two week plan! Though... Today is the day that I actually worked out, and I feel great!
Last night I made the most amazing and easiest crockpot... I am going to admit it wasnt the HEALTHIEST....but I LOVED IT! It is a Cafe Rio shredded pork crockpot...

Got it off of Pinterest.. and let me tell you I LOVE this site! I mainly use it for recipes!

Alls you need is a Pork Roast, Can of Salsa, Can of Dr. Pepper, and Brown sugar.... that is IT!

First fill the crockpot half way with water, then put the roast in there on HIGH, 4 hours later, drain the water out of that bad boy and cut it up in 3 parts and then put it back in the crock pot and turn it on medium.
Mix the Salsa/Dr.pepper/ brown sugar in a bowel and pour it over the Pork, cook for another 4 hours and BAM...great burritos, Nachos.... GREAT Leftovers, the day after is always the best!

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/04/cafe-rio-sweet-pork.html
Pinned Image

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!


1 comment:

  1. That sounds really good. I use my crock pot all the time!!! You should crock pot chicken and then shred it and use it in meals. It's really good. :)

    ReplyDelete