Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ok so... I admit it. Kill me now! I'm a horrible spiratic blogger!

Life is good right now! What's not to love when you get to eat sleep and breathe the same air and in the same continent as your hubby!

Updates updates... We are moving house this weekend! Yippeeeee! The house we live in now is too cold and just ...blaaaa. And it's his hideous purple! Who in their rift mind would paint a house bluish purple? Not to mention how in the heckkkk do yo decorate and color scheme?

Sasha is getting bigger. I call her sassy Sasha ! Or sash..... You know when you make a dog voice to match their personality? Well since she is born down under I have to have an Australian slash kid voice... Ben seems to crack up. Glad some one does lol! She is almost to the point where we can't lift her!


We spoil her too... You know what she is doing at this very moment? Sleeping in our bed... Snoring... And at times
Makes growling/ crying noise in her sleep!


Hmmmm 11 pm. Well time for my nap...! I mean.... Time
For bed!


1 comment:

  1. You are AWESOME! Alexis... But Ben, not so great. What am I saying?! I hardly know the guy. I'm sure he's alright... right? BUT WAIT!!! HE'S AN AUSTRALIAN! THERE'S DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN! OMG, it just hit me... YOU'RE an AUSSIE TOO!! AHH! I know an AUSSIE! Crap, I'm tainted... (You know I'm just joking right?)

    ReplyDelete