Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welp, Gotta love life!

I know a lot of times I complain... or sound sad or homesick...but reality is... I am in a freaking different country! How lucky and blessed am I? How lucky and blessed is Ben and I?

We have the funniest and cutest puppy....
I have the best and most amazingly GORGEOUS and TALENTED hubby that I LOVE...



AND.... I Love how we live by the beach...and I can walk a block away and smell the ocean breeze!

This marks my 2nd week of Prop ME...and I feel so good. I am going blonder tomorrow and I am super happpy and excited!
I really am just working on being the best person I can be...being a better wife, taking care of myself better and becoming healthier. After my mission, I felt uncomfortable in my own skin; meaning I didn't like my clothes, I didn't like my weight by all means, I felt uncomfortable talking to people in a normal day to day conversation other than "Church", and felt insecure due to not finishing school.

NOW... I feel almost....comfortable. My husband is the best and he brings out the best in me. I love how he loves me unconditionally even when at times I don't every day love myself unconditionally.
IM GETTING THERE... in due time my sassy, loud self will return again someday!

Any who this was a very random blog post...but... I feel like blogging is so theraputical!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sweet puppy and I would LOVE to live by the beach - we went to Newport Beach yesterday, it is so beautiful to see and hear the waves - NOW that is therapy!! We MISS you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU look GREAT Alexis..:)
    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete