Monday, September 19, 2011

Flight to Australia- Aug 2nd 2011

I had a ton of fun on my visit to the DownUnder.  I met a lot of great people, ate some really good food, saw some animals, and best of all experienced the Beauty that Australia has to offer!

My flight over to Australia consisted of 18 to 20 hours? I left at 7:00am and landed at the LAX at like 9:00am. I then had a 12 hour lay over...which I was saved from thanks to my Grandma Donna Grey, who contacted her amazing best friend Joanne and I took the Disneyland shuttle to Disneyland, and there Joanne picked me up! We spent the afternoon at the Vet, and on the beach, and then at night Me, Joanne and her husband went to the last Mexican food place I would be going to for a WHOLE MONTH! Here is a picture of us at the beach
 
Thank you Joanne! We even were at the beach when it was the U.S. Open for surfing and skateboarding!!!


After flying another ...gazzillian hours, my ticket was changed a little bit...to where I didn't fly straight to Melbourne, I flew into Auckland, New Zealand. It is GORGEOUS!!!!!
New Zealand is known for its Greenness, Snowboarding, and Farming. It's also is a  VERY EXPENSIVE place! Ben and I are planning on going over there next summer for our Holiday's!

 From Auckland, I had another 3 hour Lay-over, and then I finallllly flew out and was heading to Melbourne, Australia!!!!


To the Right is Melbourne Australia. Ben lives in the City...where there are tons of people, streets, freeways, and a MASSIVE DownTown City Centre!

Ahhhh, I made it. I landed Australia August 2nd 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment