Tuesday, September 20, 2011

PART TWO

Well what can I say, I had a BLAST in Australia. Ben picked me up at the Airport, and when we arrived at his house... I was wired. That night we went and met his whole family...when I mean whole family... I MEAN WHOLE FAMILY! I was a litte nervous...and towards the end of our dinner, I felt as if I could drop over and sleep. I feel like Jetlag was not really an issue over there to an extent... it is more annoying/ more thrown off coming back to the States.
     So Instead of boring you all with loads of stories... I will have the Pictures tell the story ;)

The day after I arrived, Ben had to work. So he left me his key, his Aunt drew me a lovely map, and I set off for an adventure. As I was driving, I found some fun things I had to take pictures of.... This little car that says  "Chase" on it, or how about the cross walk... and speed bump. Even better.... the shops! In my opinion the shops are a mix of England/America. Englandish b/c businesses are spread out in rows, Americanish because the shops don't look 100 years old.  And YES they have a Safeway, definitely NOT like America's, but its ok. It still has the essentials such as Sugar and Chocolate :)

So after I checked out the Grocery Store, I went into a little Cafe and Low and Behold, I discovered a Picachia?? I think that is how to spell it. I also had to buy a Diet Coke, and a Weird looking Pastry. It was Delish!!!!!

After I ate, I walked home, and ran into an Australian MailBox!!!!

The Post Continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment