Saturday, September 17, 2011

HAPPINESS!

OK! I promise to be the BEST BLOGGER EVER!!!!! From this point forward. Let me start by saying... I am so excited to have a Ben and Lex Blog... I have wanted to do this for so long, but just never got around to it?

Status of Ben and I: LONG DISTANCE

BEN: Working for a Truck delivery job at the moment until his PGA Golfing starts first of November.

Alexis: Living the Life!!!.. no but really... I am already bored of NOT WORKING. I said it! So I have put myself out in the universe to attract baby-sitting/ Nanny jobs.

I am so happy right now I can't even stand it! Ben will be coming back to America (on his birthday!!!) September 27th! We have finally paid for the Visa, and submitting it Ohhh so soon, and we are getting married October 8th, 2011 at the Mesa Arizona Temple!!!!

From there we will be going on an AMAZING  HONEYMOON! My Baby's sooooo sweet! Super excited, and Super ready!

We have a ton ahead of us!  - General Conference (hopefully), my Wedding Shower, Our Wedding, the Honeymoon, Long distance until the Visa is approved, and settling into the Beautiful Country of Australia...and the hardships of living on an Island- Phillip Island to be exact!

Ahhhh Bliss ;)
        

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute blog!!! I am excited for all the fun things happening in your life right now. The shower next week will be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited for you! I can't wait for your wedding girl :) You deserve all the BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to follow your journey! Keep posting regularly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute, i can't wait to hear about all your newlywed adventures!!

    ReplyDelete